Thank you so much for the great feedback on my trailer for One Million Men and Me. I'm happy to present the final version. Please let me know what you think.
Here's the trailer. Click the arrow to view:
I also created some free printables for the book:
Please share with a child you know. Thank you so much for your support.

14 comments:
Kelly, Great trailer, I love the music. And the illustrations are beautiful... the poster you gave me at SCBWI Carolinas 2 yrs ago is still up in my daughter's room. Thanks!
I liked the way it flipped from text to illustration. I liked the white on black text and loved the colorful, realistic illustrations. The music was perfect for the book. Congratulations, Kelly.
Kelly, the trailer is just as beautiful and moving as the very book itself. Thank you for sharing your extraordinary gifts with us. So very proud of you sis. Congrats again and again!
Great trailer. The music is perfect. If you post it on You Tube, I will put it up on my blog and review/feature the book! Unfortunately, unable to post without a You Tube URL on Wordpress or I don't know how to do it! Well done. Very proud of you.
Best-
Georgia
Kelly, love the trailer. Still love your choice of music as well.
Great job.
Kel, can you provide me the code so I can post on the Brown Bookshelf?
Kelly-- Terrific trailer!! The selections from the book draw me in and make me want to read more. The background music is simple and rhythmic and helps the reader pace. I love that you celebrate the African American kings among us. Keep up the fantastic work -- Donna-Marie
Kellie, great job on your book trailer! I liked the illustrations and the music! You piqued my interest in your book! You answered my question on the application you used to make the book trailer. I want to do some book trailers using iMovie instead. I'm going to ask one of my Apple gurus.
Thanks so much for the kind comments, everybody. I really appreciate your support!
Well done, it's a great trailer Kelly.
You got it just right, Kelly. Love it!
Thanks, London and Tameka!
Dear Kelly,
I love the trailer. I was a Daddy's girl growing up, and I think the father daughter theme is beautiful and profound. I love that you are telling the story through the little girl's point of view.
Peace,
Caroline McAlister
Author of
Holy Mole!
and
Brave Donatella and the Jasmine Thief
Thanks, Caroline!
Post a Comment